- S. Foerster, J. Linnainmaa, B. Melzer, and A. Previtero, (Forthcoming). “Retail Financial Advice: Does One Size Fit All?” Journal of Finance, (older version: The Costs and Benefits of Financial Advice)
- H. Cronqvist, A. Previtero, S. Siegel, and R. White, 2016. “The Fetal Origins Hypothesis in Finance: Prenatal Environment and Financial Risk Taking” Review of Financial Studies, Volume 29, Issue 3, 739–786.
- A. Previtero, 2014. “Stock Market Returns and Annuitization” Journal of Financial Economics, Volume 113, Issue 2, 202–214. [Online Appendix]
- S. Benartzi, A. Previtero, and R. H. Thaler, 2011. “Annuitization Puzzles” Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 25, Number 4, 143–164.
- Saving for Retirement, Annuities and Procrastination (2016), with J. R. Brown
- The Misguided Beliefs of Financial Advisors (2016), with J. Linnainmaa and B. Melzer
- Is Private Equity Good for Consumers?, with C. Fracassi and A. Sheen